How to Apply
St. Paul School offers families a simple and convenient application process for Pre-K and grades K-8.
Please use the APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION, available in English and Spanish, to begin the application process. Please bring this completed form to the principal. A meeting with the principal is required to begin the application process.
Other application requirements include:
- New Family Registration fee of $250 (Grades 1-8) or New Family Registration fee of $350 (Pre-K and K only)
- Updated Immunization Record
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Most recent Physical Examination Form
- Most recent report card (if applicable)
Pre-K (ages 3 & 4) Admission Requirements
- Student must be 3 years old by December 1st
- Completely toilet trained before starting school (No pull-ups, No Diapers, and No training Underwear)
UPK Admission and Registration Requirements
Registration for UPK program is administered by the Childcare Resources of Rockland and is a lottery system. Click here for more information on the deadline and application requirements. Students must be four years old by December 1st of the current school year and live in the school district in which they are applying. The participating districts are Clarkstown, East Ramapo*, Nanuet, Nyack, Pearl River, Ramapo Central, South Orangetown and North Rockland